33" Palazzo Pant
Bamboo Palazzo Sweatpants
Super luxuriously soft, lightweight flowing Palazzo pant. Great for resort, active, traveling, or be-bopping around town, home or the yoga studio.
Natural Features & Fit
- Relaxed from the hip down with just the right amount of leg space
- 33” inseam that is also cuttable to any desired length without fray problems
- 3” rib waistband with drawcord
- Reverse 2” inset French Terry stripe running down each leg allowing a beautiful elongation of the legs
- Lightweight bamboo fabric that flows freely like natures air around you
- Natural body temperature control (bamboo gaps and holes) capable of keeping the body cooler with uncompromised breathability
- Bamboo is nature's UVA sun protection fabric
- Green Apple embroidery on the upper left leg dyed to match
- Every pant is earth dyed to give it an original imperfect fun looks with exceptional soft-finish
Best loungewear ever! These pants are not only comfy, but the fit is incredible! Butt looks amazing, a but if a lower to mid rise. I have ordered several pairs and look forward to me next. Green apple is amazing!
Super comfortable, the vintage black color is more tight, so the fit more like estelle fitted flare
I’ve been a fan of Green Apple for years since they were at Ross and have never found anything close to the fit and quality of Green Apple. Amazing!! Will keep my collection going!!
Still waiting for it to ship. Tracking says a label was created on the 8th but still hasn't shipped.
Was hoping to find another pair of Green Apple charcoal grey sweats like I purchased at Ross years back. I notice in the reviews that others also found these at Ross. They are so soft and comfy and I could dress them up a bit for errands and they wore and washed very well. Heck I'm still wearing them after all these years! The Moonstar Lounge Flair were very nice but fit tight in the thigh area like Yoga pants which I don't need any more of. I notice another reviewer mentioned a "relaxed fit". My original pair was just that but these are definitely not. Plus on my small frame the boot cut was large (and accentuated by the tight thigh) and they hit high on my waist. They do fit excellent in the tush area though! I returned these and hope they may decide to make my fave style again (please :) !!!) I had a few conversations with Celeste and she provided excellent customer service!