15" Yoga Essential Theo Capri-Black
Bamboo & Organic Cotton 15” Yoga Theo Capri
Bamboo 60% & Organic Cotton 26% Black Spandex 14%
Eco Chic Style Description
The plant powered Yoga Fitness or any active-lifestyle activity this is a go to style. Luxury and style to enhance a healthy lifestyle by Mother nature’s finest fabric.
- 15” inseam with center gusset allowing free movement for all free-style activities in our luxurious organic bamboo powered by plants
- 3” free flow waistband (no elastic) and a built-in pocket which allows non-constrictive movement without the pinch in the waistline area
- Rear yoke seam that allows for enhanced support and active styling
- Support bamboo and cotton is vegan, organic and biodegradable 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 14% Black Spandex
Powered by Plant Performance Features
- Precision weight bamboo with black spandex eliminating grin is natures ultimate performance and comfort fabric ever
- Organic body temperature control is a unique quality of bamboo and will keep the body core cooler and maximize naturals breathability resources better then ever before
- Bamboo has a transcendence natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Green Apple fabrics and embroidery are done with biodegradable products
So buttery soft! The best part is the super comfortable waistband that does not pinch or cut it to your waist.
I don't usually go out and brag about a product but I have to about the Navy Blue Color! I know it's the same fabulous organic bamboo
that all the Products are made out of. But, the Navy Blue for some reason to me feels even softer!?!? I was told by Cristofer (designer)
that comes from the soy based dye in production. Each soy dye (different colors) attaches and organically takes charge of the fabric, the
shrinking and the color. Heck, I'm learning still! All I know, is I love the Navy Blue Capris & Leggings-are perfect in length!
(OMGosh, I almost forgot) Flare pants with high heels makes my "Rear End" Look Fabulous! I kinda cheat in those. Flats during the day
and heels at night!!! Shhhh...... Home Run Cristofer!!!