33" Clare Flare Utility Fitted Pant - Plum Wine
Bamboo Yoga Essential (No Elastic in Waistband)
33" Clare Flare Utility Fitted Flare Pant
Bring some flare to your workout in our 33" Yoga Fitted Flare Pant. Whether you're breaking a sweat or lounging around, you'll love the softness, comfort, and fit of this style. Pro-tip: If they are too long, simply cut the hem to your liking, and don't worry they won't fray!
Support Jersey: 60% Bamboo, 26% Organic Cotton, 14% Black Spandex
- Body fitting with a 11" Flare
- 4" waistband with 1/2 hidden elastic support side mobile pockets
- Utility pockets on each side with one hidden pocket inside waistband
- Utility pockets on both sides balanced and placed perfectly
- Active seam details for added support
- Rear reverse style active style yoke with detail placement
- Sustainable logo embroidery on left leg
Benefits of Eco ∙ Air ∙ Tek™️ 2| The Fiber of the Future
Green Apple Active is the only company with EAT™️ technology and properties!
- Maximum Breathability
- Thermodynamic (Body temperture)
- UVA Protection
- Super Moisture Absorbency (fast dry)
- Odor Resistant
Have several of their yoga pants over the years. They are my favorite yoga pants. They do seem to be running a bit smaller , so an extra large size would be a good option. Hope they come back in grey color again too!
The waist band is much different than the regular Clare flare. They also run smaller. Without the yoga waistband they were not very comfortable.
Ive been obsessed with green apple pants for years now. I have every color. So cute n soooo comfy. I got these for my daughter n she loved them so much we got another color for her too. 2nd generation green apple lover!!! Just wish they'd bring back their heather grey color!!
These have a higher waist than my other green apple pants from years ago. Still very comfy, the fabric is perfect and they fit well, just not the low rise I prefer. Great pants if you like a medium rise.
I am so happy with the way these look and feel. The color is great. I am a Pilates teacher and super picky about quality and comfort. Ive been ordering from Green Apple for years and haven't been let down.