32" Petite Moonstar Lounge Flare - Vintage Ocean Blue
- Bamboo Comfort Natural Fitting Flare
- Bamboo is known as the air-conditioning textile keeping your body temp cool
- 75% Bamboo 20% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex
- Luxury Soft French Terry
- New dye any imperfections are inherent to the process
- 33" inseam is cuttable to any desired length our bamboo does not fray
- Natures performance fabric for UVA protection and anti bacterial
- Free flow 3” 2x2 rib waistband with drawcord
- Rear reverse style active yoke
- Self logo embroidery done with biodegradable thread
Love the fabric and company ethic, as always. Still prefer the patch pocket version as these are more house pants - bulky.
These are the cutest and the comfiest! I love how these joggers fit and now have them in black and in blue!
You can cut these to your correct length too!!! I'm short 5'3" so being able to just cut a few inches off was quick and easy! Plus I've had other styles by this brand before that have lasted years!!!
I usually wear a size medium. I ordered a large because I like loose fit. This is my third pair. I have a pair that I have had for five years.. they are soft and comfortable. They wash up very nicely no shrinkage. I am five eight. They are plenty long enough. Do not hesitate to purchase...they will NOT DISAPPOINT....
So to start off with a positive, the fabric is extremely soft! It's heavy enough to be cozy for lounging in the fall but light enough that I don't feel like I'm melting if I wear them to bed. I also love that they're bamboo and organic cotton as it's so much more sustainable.
The main reason for the the three stars is that they're completely unflattering and I definitely wouldn't want to wear them out of the house. Based on the description and product photos I ordered them for more of a running errands jogger but they look completely like pajamas. At 5'4", 112lbs, 24-25" waist, 37" hips they're too baggy. But even if they were available in an extra small the outline of the pockets are visible from the outside and also add a lot of bulk to the hip area. I wish they still had the flat pockets with the stitching around the outside that I had once years ago as those were much more flattering.
All in all I'm happy enough with the fabric composition and feel to keep them as pajamas/lazy day lounge pants since I got them on sale but I wouldn't order them again.