15" Rise Up Theo Capri-Black
Bamboo & Organic Cotton 15” Rise Up Theo Capri
Bamboo 60% & Organic Cotton 26% Black Spandex 14%
Eco Chic Style Description
The plant powered Yoga Fitness or any active-lifestyle activity this is a go to style. Luxury and style to enhance a healthy lifestyle by Mother nature’s finest fabric.
- 15” inseam with center gusset allowing free movement for all free-style activities in our luxurious organic bamboo powered by plants
- 5” free flow waistband (no elastic) and a built-in pocket which allows non-constrictive movement without the pinch in the waistline area
- Rear yoke seam that allows for enhanced support and active styling
- Support bamboo and cotton is vegan, organic and biodegradable 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 14% Black Spandex
Powered by Plant Performance Features
- Precision weight bamboo with black spandex eliminating grin is natures ultimate performance and comfort fabric ever
- Organic body temperature control is a unique quality of bamboo and will keep the body core cooler and maximize naturals breathability resources better then ever before
- Bamboo has a transcendence natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Green Apple fabrics and embroidery are done with biodegradable products
These Capri leggings fit beautifully and provide good coverage with normal length tops. I have purchased other leggings from Green Apple and found them to be thinner and more transparent. The high waist is very flattering and stays up well, without tight elastic. If these are offered in a longer length for cooler weather, I would definitely buy one.
These have been the best pants after having my baby! The high waist helps hold in the pouch and they are so comfortable!
The Rise Up leggings are my new favorite clothing item ever. I love the feeling of the waistband - it pulls everything in and is so different than wearing normal rise which often cut in right at the wrong spot making it look like the love handles are huge or a muffin top is present. The bamboo material has been my favorite material for the last 12 years since I first started buying clothes from Green Apple but I will definitely be buying more pairs of the Rise Up version again!
This is the 5th pair of Green Apple pants that I have purchased and each one has been better than the last. I absolutely LOVE their products and strongly recommend them!
I bought my first Green Apple pants so long ago that you’d have to imagine I’d be embarrassed to be seen in them, but they are still going strong. They may have made it to the weekend warrior pile but still soft, no seem weaknesses and most importantly, no fabric degradation after probably 100 washes.
Just bought a new round and they’re just as perfect as before. I have a painful chronic illness and I need both compression and softness in my pants. I also can’t have anything right across my stomach. Despite a higher waistband, these fit so comfortably and don’t put any pressure on the stomach but still keep fitted to the body.
Love this brand. Worth the investment!