Dakota Capri - Purple Bloom
Bamboo 60% & Organic Cotton 26% Spandex 14%
Eco Chic Style Description
The EAT plant powered Fitness Yoga or any active-lifestyle activity this is a go to style. Luxury and style to enhance a healthy lifestyle by Mother nature’s finest fabric.
- 17” inseam with center gusset allowing free movement for all free-style activities in our luxurious organic bamboo powered by plants
- 4” free flow waistband with key pocket 1" wider waistband for more support
- Rear yoke seam that allows for enhanced support and active styling
- Support bamboo and cotton is vegan, organic and biodegradable 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 14% Black Spandex
Benefits of Eco ∙ Air ∙ Tek™️ | The Fiber for Active Souls
Green Apple Active is the only company with EAT technology and properties!
- UV Protection
- Super Moisture Absorbency
- Sustainable + Renewable
- Odor Resistant
Learn more about why we use certified organic bamboo for all of our styles here.
- Compression means tight fitting for additional support
- Mid-rise is around the tummy button or below
- High-Rise is waist-line above the tummy button
- Essential means closet basics. They are made without elastic in the waistband called Free Flow Waistband™
- Utility styles mean it has two full side pockets. And will have hidden soft elastic in the top of the waistband for support
I love the quality of these capris. The only issue I have is that they are short waisted. I am having to pull them up too often as they don’t stay up well enough.
Very soft and beautiful color. The fit is perfect, thank you.
Super soft and comfy! Fits perfectly, true to size and I really like the color! These are the only kind of workout capris and leggings that I buy!
Usually just order black and decided to venture out of my comfort zone and so glad I did! I love the color and as always the leggings are soft and comfortable and move with your body. Highly recommend.
I have had a pair for several years and they are my favorite- I finally found your apple label and ordered 3 pair - I love the quality and feel but do not like the added seam in the waist band it’s a tad to tight and I don’t have a big waist I am hippier and it’s hard to pull up past my thighs!