33" Bamboo Estelle Fitted Flare - Black
Green Apple Style Description
Fabric: Light and Soft Bamboo 75% Organic Cotton 20% Spandex 5%
- Think Hip & Fun stylish organic sweats with a 10" flare
- Luxury Soft with Nature's Performance French Terry
- 33" Cuttable to any inseam desired does not fray
- 3” 2x2 rib waistband with self drawcord
- Perfectly placed for an uplifting effect/Reverse style active yoke
- Self logo embroidery done with biodegradable thread
Benefits of our fabric to Earth and Humans:
Learn more about why we use Certified Organic Bamboo and Cottons for all our styles. Link-here.
- Compression means tight fitting for additional support
- Mid-rise is around the tummy button or below
- High-Rise is waist-line above the tummy button
- Essential means closet basics. They are made without elastic in the waistband called Free Flow Waistband™
- Utility styles mean it has two full side pockets. And will have hidden soft elastic in the top of the waistband for support
I own about 20 pairs of green apple active pants ,mostly the size small fitted flare and a few of Estelle fitted flare, the ones I bought recently are different. The material is different not the same Terry lining the pants, a lot thinner, all together quality is different.
We appreciate your input Ariadna. Thank you.
We have not changed anything in our lounge apparel for 10 or more years. Our French terry bamboo cotton is a plant based organic product so sometimes there is a very small variance in texture or weight but not because we change it. Nature has its way. We hope this helps you understand.
One other thing I was reminded of is you may have purchased garment dye sweats from us a quite a while ago and this would change the weight to feel heavier as well but still not by weight change of the fabric only part of the process.
We will not be making any heavy sweats unless we change to a fleece texture otherwise we keep the french terry the same year around.
Team Green Apple
I have some vintage Green Apple pants and they are my favorite so I was excited to find these. They are very soft and I love them! I wasn't sure about size / fit and ordered a L (was contemplating a M) and I am glad I went with the L. They are a fitted style and they fit me perfectly (I am 5'8" about 145#)
Love the fabric, the fit and the flares. So flattering, my derriere never looked better!
As soon as I tried them on I placed my second order, the joggers & crop top bra ~ also winners.
My favorite kind of waistband. Comfortable for lounging, nice enough for casual work with pockets that hold a phone securely without it being too obvious..
I'm 5'4", 150#. The large was a good fit & it was easy to trim the legs shorter ( 2 or 3 " ) with plenty of flare to spare.
These pants are my absolute favorite! I think I have worn them every day since getting them & I even ordered a 2nd pair of the exact same pants!!!
I have been buying green apple active for at least 10 years. Beautiful soft activewear, that lasts for years.The Estelle faded flare are very comfortable, although I’m not sure I like the new waistband, I prefer the old version. Otherwise they’re great.