17" Dakota Capri Legging - Black
Bamboo 60% & Organic Cotton 26% Spandex 14%
Eco Chic Style Description
The plant powered Fitness Yoga or any active-lifestyle activity this is a go to style. Luxury and style to enhance a healthy lifestyle by Mother nature’s finest fabric.
- 17” inseam with center gusset allowing free movement for all free-style activities in our luxurious organic bamboo powered by plants
- 3” free flow waistband (no elastic) and a built-in pocket which allows non-constrictive movement without the pinch in the waistline area
- Rear yoke seam that allows for enhanced support and active styling
- Support bamboo and cotton is vegan, organic and biodegradable 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 14% Black Spandex
Powered by Plant Performance Features
- Precision weight bamboo with black spandex eliminating grin is natures ultimate performance and comfort fabric ever
- Organic body temperature control is a unique quality of bamboo and will keep the body core cooler and maximize naturals breathability resources better then ever before
- Bamboo has a transcendence natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Green Apple fabrics and embroidery are done with biodegradable products
I ordered black capris and they were out of stock and sent me these instead...I don't care for the color though, it's harder to coordinate and match than basic black.
I love these leggings! They made well, fit perfectly, great color, and should last a long time. I like the little pocket on the inside, but do wish it were a little bigger to hold a cell phone, or had a pocket on the outside to hold a phone. Other than that small personal preference, I am a very happy customer and love this brand!!!
This is my 3rd pair of leggings and now I don’t look anywhere else! So absolutely comfortable and excellent quality. My first pair lasted three years before my love for them was noticeable and had to turned into rags. I’m getting leggings anywhere else again!
I ordered these in Medium and they are slightly loose in the mid section for my 5’5” 137 pound frame, as I have to pull them up often when hiking.
In the past I bough size M and trying to avoid getting a fit too tight I went a size up and even though fits well in my hips and around my waist, it is too tight for my legs, this a recurrent problem no matter what brand of leggings I buy, they generally are too tight and uncomfortable to wear the whole day. That's the reason why I'm not giving them 5 stars, I think the best is to get them altered. I'm 5'9'' and weigh 138 lbs.
Yoga is about living with awareness and consciousness. I also want to shop that way for my clothing. Green Apple is the way clothing should be made. I’ve already been wearing 3 pairs of their pants for 10 years, which you’d never know because of how they hold up. This is my first pair of capris and so far have not disappointed. Soft, comfortable and earth friendly. For me Green Apple is the complete package.