17" Dakota Capri Utility Legging - Chocolate Plum
Bamboo 60% & Organic Cotton 26% Spandex 14%
Eco Chic Style Description
The plant powered Fitness Yoga or any active-lifestyle activity this is a go to style. Luxury and style to enhance a healthy lifestyle by Mother nature’s finest fabric.
- 17” inseam with center gusset allowing free movement for all free-style activities in our luxurious organic bamboo powered by plants
- 4” free flow waistband with 1/8th hidden elastic at the top of the waistband
- Utility pockets on each side and one inside pocket
- Rear yoke seam that allows for enhanced support and active styling
- Support bamboo and cotton is vegan, organic and biodegradable 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 14% Black Spandex
Powered by Plant Performance Features
- Precision weight bamboo with black spandex eliminating grin is natures ultimate performance and comfort fabric ever
- Organic body temperature control is a unique quality of bamboo and will keep the body core cooler and maximize naturals breathability resources better then ever before
- Bamboo has a transcendence natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Green Apple fabrics and embroidery are done with biodegradable products
Love love love this fabric - it's so soft and comfortable. I've owned at least 10 pairs of leggings or capris from Green Apple and they hold up well over time.
Taking off one star due to the waistband changes. I don't know when it changed, but the newer pairs that I buy seem to pucker just below the waistband. Older versions had a very flat seam and waistband that hugged your hips so well with no bumps, cinching or elastic and that's why I loved Green Apple waistbands. Newer pairs are sewn with a thicker stitch or in a different way because they all have this little pucker or divet right below the waistband seam, where it attaches to the pant legs.
I still love the feel of them, but they do not lay as flat on your hips as they used to.
So soft and comfortable. I love the high waistband to keep me looking slim during my workouts.
These have a nice high gathered waist with a touch of elastic. Comfortable.
Really cute and versatile color. The pockets are not that noticeable unless you use them (they stay discreet and maintain your silhouette). I prefer to let my green apple bamboo clothing air dry on a rack because I treasure it so much and the colors are pretty. It does take a couple of days to dry but they last even longer that way. The small hit mid calf for me (5'2" 115 lbs with shorter legs with longer torso). They seem to be more special and elastic than the current regular dakota 17". Their fabric breathes really well, does not have that chemical smell or hold odors like nylon or polyester and you can wear these to do yoga in the AM and then leave them on all day, for errands or lounging. You won't want to take them off because they look and feel nice.
Holds you in in all the right places! Love the fit as usual!
I'm 5"4 and those Capri Legging(s) fit me perfect. I always enjoy this fabric whether with tops or bottoms, I feel fresh, happy, comfortable.
I love to buy my fitness clothing from this brand because it last for a long time. The customer service from Green Apple is always stunning!