27" Crop Palazzo - Summer Blue
Bamboo French Terry Crop Palazzo
Super luxuriously soft, lightweight flowing crop Palazzo pant. Great for resort, active, traveling, or be-bopping around town, home or the yoga studio.
Natural Features & Fit
- Relaxed from the hip down with just the right amount of leg space
- 27” inseam that is also cuttable to any desired length without fray problems
- 3” rib waistband with drawcord
- Reverse 2” inset French Terry stripe running down each leg allowing a beautiful elongation of the legs
- Lightweight bamboo fabric that flows freely like natures air around you
- Natural body temperature control (bamboo gaps and holes) capable of keeping the body cooler with uncompromised breathability
- Bamboo is nature's UVA sun protection fabric
- Green Apple embroidery on the upper left leg dyed to match
- Every pant is earth dyed to give it an original imperfect fun looks with exceptional soft-finish
Anytime you have a sale I am on there stocking up on sweats by far the most comfortable sweats I own. Plus I have long legs so to find a pair that don’t look like high waters makes me a lifelong customer.
My first pair of Green Apples I bought at a Goodwill.. however after months of constant wear I wanted another pair so I googled around and found this website and since then I have worn hardly anything other than Green Apple leggings and pants... I recently also got their jacket as well.. they wear better than any other brands and you defiantly get your monies worth..I’m excited for the new line coming out!
Very comfortable but the pockets and loose fit make it a bit unflattering. Will be wearing these at home.
I just ordered the second pair
Ive been wearing Green Apple pants for about 10 years and they are by far my favorite brand of lounge gear. I own about 20 pairs and these fitted sweats are my favorite. Im glad GA bought them back because they remind of some I bought about 8 years ago and wore until they fell apart. Keep the great styles coming and I hope this style will stay on the menu😍