27" Crop Palazzo - Vintage Black
Bamboo French Terry Crop Palazzo
Super luxuriously soft, lightweight flowing crop Palazzo pant. Great for resort, active, traveling, or be-bopping around town, home or the yoga studio.
Natural Features & Fit
- Relaxed from the hip down with just the right amount of leg space
- 27” inseam that is also cuttable to any desired length without fray problems
- 3” rib waistband with drawcord
- Reverse 2” inset French Terry stripe running down each leg allowing a beautiful elongation of the legs
- Lightweight bamboo fabric that flows freely like natures air around you
- Natural body temperature control (bamboo gaps and holes) capable of keeping the body cooler with uncompromised breathability
- Bamboo is nature's UVA sun protection fabric
- Green Apple embroidery on the upper left leg dyed to match
- Every pant is earth dyed to give it an original imperfect fun looks with exceptional soft-finish
Love these comfy lounge pants , so soft . Green apple has the best workout clothes and lounge pants
I love these and now own two pair. I bought a pair in solid black last year and recently purchased the chocolate plum pair. I'm still unsure on the chocolate plum color for myself personally, only because I don't own much if anything that seems to match it. It is a beautiful color so I will have to put some work into it. I would buy another black pair in a heartbeat! I would like to wear these 24/7, they are so comfortable and I love the deep pockets!
I prob should have gotten a size small but I went for a medium because I hate when joggers cut into my calves! These do NOT do that and are super comfy. Runs a little bigger then expected in the waist, but again, next time I would order a small instead, now that I know the bottoms have a comfy stretch to them. No nasty lines in my calves after a day of use <3 ALSO HOW CAN I FORGET THE POCKETS ARE AWESOME!!! Fits my big ol cell phone no problem.
Perfect pant for every day wear. Comfortable and good looking!
I LOVE the color and the fabric but not a fan of the cut at all... i won't wear them unless i'm home alone.