17" Yoga Essential Capri
FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Bamboo & Organic Cotton 17” Yoga Capri
Bamboo 60% & Organic Cotton 26% Black Spandex 14%
Eco Chic Style Description
Yoga and mixed sports in this plant powered, super comfy performance garment is like nothing ever before, please enjoy the style lines that enhance your body and natural looks to give ultimate energy •
17” inseam with center gusset allowing free movement for all free-style sports in our luxurious organic bamboo
- 3” free flow waistband with No elastic and our built-in pocket which allows non-constrictive movement without the pinch in the waistline area
- Rear yoke seam that allows for enhanced support and active styling to look your best
- Support bamboo and cotton is vegan, organic and biodegradable 60% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 14% Black Spandex •
Organic Plant Performance Features
- Precision weight bamboo fabric with black spandex eliminating grin and maximizing support
- Organic body temperature control through the (bamboo gaps and holes) capable of keeping the body cooler with uncompromised breathability
- Bamboo has a transcendence natural UVA protection within the fabric
- Bamboo has proven to be the most naturally breathable fiber on Earth
- Green Apple embroidery is done with biodegradable thread on the upper left leg in color tonal color
- All branding is finished with Eco-Friendly compost paper, bamboo rope and soy inks • Good karma •
Stylish and comfortable! Thank you for a high quality organic product!
And they’re really cute.
So soft and amazing to the touch, the best capris I have! However, I did notice the inner thighs get little pieces of fabric bunched up after you wear them a few times. Probably because my thighs rub together, but it's too bad to see that already happening when I just purchased them only a few weeks ago. Overall though, these are very high quality capris!
Another great purchase from Green Apple. The best pair I own. Wish these came in other colors. I would buy them all !!
These are amazing green apple has really outdone themselves with their newest releases